Who do you know....

Dear Janos Team,

Some of you may have already received e-mail correspondence from me, I apologize for the redundancy.

I'll get straight to the point. My name is Suzi Jasperson. I am a Headhunter in Salt Lake City looking to fill a Sr. Java Developer position for an outstanding client. I am not kidding when I say outstanding. Located near the University of Utah, it is a relatively small group of 40 talented developers working for a large corporation with financial stability. Basically, an entrepreneurial environment without the financial insecurities of a start-up company.

Basic skills required: Server-side Java, JSP, J-Builder, Javabeans, UML, Rational Rose or Together J.

Key benefits: $75-$90K salary range, opportunity to move into lead position, sign-on bonus.

If you or someone you know feels up to par here, give me a call at 801-566-3700 or send me an e-mail at suzi@jprosearch.com.

Thank you for your time, I would love to hear from you!

Regards,

Suzi Jasperson

Johnson Professional Search

801-566-3700