Re: your mail

Hi!

> DEBUG=exposed;  DEST_DIR='classes-exposed';  CFLAGS='-DEXPOSED -DDEBUG -UNDEBUG'
> All directories exist.
> Compiling core package
> /bin/sh: class-exposed/utah/janos/core/Address.java:Permission denied
> FAILURE

That's very odd.  I see you're building the "EXPOSED" version.
Does the regular debug build work ('make DEBUG=yes')?

Could you send us the output of 'make DEBUG=exposed debug'?  That will
print a (lot) of internal state from the Makefiles.  I should be able
to get a better idea of the problem from that.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
      That which does not kill you just didn't try hard enough.