regarding JANOS recent release

Hi:

I got a copy of the recent release of JANOS. But it needs JDK-1.2.2. I
dont have it and could not find it ( for Linux machines ).  Is it
available at any place I might not have come across ? Is there any other
alternative to that ( JDK-1.2 also shows "insufficient javac" on
"configure" check ).

Also, presently, when I run Janos on my Linux box, it seems to work as
any other user level application on the Linux OS. How can I boot a Linux
box from Janos ? Please send me all details and links if available.

Vishal
(GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT)
University of Kansas