recent NoseOS release

Hi,

        I downloaded the recent NodeOS(C implementation). I am trying to

install it in directory of my choice after making changes in the two
makefiles in the (top directory and the /src directory). Following is
what
I did:

Running on Redhat Linux 6.0

commands executed:

        ./configure
        (changed the Install dir in the make files)
        make
        make depend

        all this gave no errors. Then I executed ./src/nodeos and that
also gave no errors, however no ee's were executed. Do we have to change

the options.h to run the ee's.

Should I send the output of the above execution to give you a better
idea ?

        I expected to get the ee's as executables in the /src directory.

Am I right or is there any other way to run the executables ( modify the

options.h or so..).

Thanks

Vishal
Graduate Research Assistant