Cocoon Fault Report
Copyright 1995-1997, Jeffrey Kotula and the University of Minnesota
[ Main | User's Guide | Copyright | Distribution | Fault Report | Mailing List ]
I take bugs in Cocoon very seriously, and have thus far not had any
problems reported that couldn't be fixed. Please
e-mail me if you encounter a bug.
To help isolate and resolve the problem, please make sure the following are
included in your report:
Several other items that have been included in past fault reports have
proven very useful:
- The version of Cocoon you are running (Version 3.0 is the latest...)
- Your name and e-mail address so I can get back to you.
- A description of the problem.
Again, please don't hesitate to contact me if you run into a problem
or just have a question. And thanks for your patience...
- If possible, the header file which was processed that caused
- Finally, if you've got a stack trace, or even a code patch,
please forward that as well.
Cocoon 3.0. Created with pride, distributed with fear... by firstname.lastname@example.org