- Encapsulates all behavior for refinement of an interaction.
- Encapsulates the Quadrature over the receiver and the building of links
- Holds all data needed to make a refinement decision and build links.
- Encapsulates the notion of a sample on a RiRadObject.
- Holds all algorithm specific radiosity, emission, link, and error data.
- Encapsulate the data representing a transfer.
- Represents a general convex hull for use by the Rad system for culling objects
- Abstraction of all operations needed for an object to participate
in a radiosity simulation.
- Build a ray accelerator from a bunch of ray objects
Generated from source by the Cocoon utilities on Fri Feb 25 15:15:45 2000