- Default strategy, do nothing
- Returns the emission based on BRDF
- Do direct lighting
- What to return when the ray is at it's maximum depth
- Determine indirect illumination at this point
- Do specular component
- Blurs direct illumination a fixed amount
- Eliminate direct lighting until some number of bounces have been taken.
- Direct lighting without shadows
- Basic renderer interface.
- This is a general ray tracing engine.
- This encapsulates a renderer that needs random access to pixels
- Not Metropolis, uses technique to generate ray bundles
Generated from source by the Cocoon utilities on Fri Feb 25 15:15:56 2000