Computer Science Department
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
Erik Brunvand, "Translating Concurrent Communicating Programs into
Asynchronous Circuits," Ph.D. Dissertation, Carnegie Mellon
University, 1991 (Available as Technical Report CMU-CS-91-198).
For ease of downloading, and so that you can look at only the sections
that you're interested in, I've split this up into chapters.
Note that the page numbers are slightly off in Chapter 5 for
obscure reasons, but all the content is there!
These are all Postscript files:
- Title page (from the tech report
- Abstract, Table of contents, and
Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Background and Related Work
- Chapter Three: Source Language
- Chapter Four: Target Circuit Structure
- Chapter Five: Compilation Method
- Chapter Six: An Automatic Compiler
- Chapter Seven: Evaluation and
- Chapter Eight: Conclusions
- Appendix A: Circuits
Last modified Feb 9, 1999